Jump to content

Marco Lungo

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Marco Lungo

  • Rank
  1. I'm fighting with Wikimedia installation. Months ago, my provider alert me that one of my sites, the one that use Wikimedia, had spammed a lot of porn email everywhere. In the db, I've found a lot of users and the table (prefix)text was overload of records. My provider had blocked my site and I've not checked the situation anymore, that's why the site was not in production. Now, I've ported the site from the provider to my server and, after porting, the tables I've told before was full again of spam, just after cleaning all the garbage. Today, I've decided to install a fresh new one of Wikimed
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.