Jump to content

Nicolas

Members
  • Content Count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Nicolas

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I fixed my first issue by re-installing a clean install of MediaWiki 1.29 and GoogleLogin 0.4.0-git (f594074). That seems to work fine for now. I tried your piece of code to disable normal login (and therefore force Google login) with the following settings at the end of LocalSettings.php and I end up with only the normal login.... $wgAuthManagerConfig = $wgAuthManagerAutoConfig; // disable local password authentication unset($wgAuthManagerConfig['MediaWiki\Auth\LocalPasswordPrimaryAuthenticationProvider']); // disable sign-ups on wiki $wgGroupPermissions['*']['createaccount'] = false
  2. Ok so I have installed GoogleLogin 0.4.0-git (f594074) and I can now see the "Administrate allowed domains for GoogleLogin" special page. But when I try to add a domain, I am having an error message:
  3. Let's start by fixing my first issue, I have downloaded the latest stable version of GoogleLogin for MediaWiki 1.29. On the GoogleLogin download page, I have selected "1.29 (latest stable MediaWiki)", is it not the version I should download?
  4. Thank you Skizzerz for your response. 1. I moved the settings underneath the require_once and re-ran the update.php but no changes, I can't find the "Administrate allowed domains for GoogleLogin" in the Special pages list.... I am running MediaWiki 1.29.2 and GoogleLogin 0.4.0-git (7958904). Here is a preview of the end of my LocalSettings.php: /* GoogleLogin */ require_once "$IP/extensions/GoogleLogin/GoogleLogin.php"; $wgGLSecret = 'XXXX'; $wgGLAppId = 'XXXX'; $wgGLAllowedDomainsDB = true; $wgGroupPermissions['*']['read'] = false; $wgGroupPermissions['sysop']['managegooglelogindom
  5. Hi, We are new with MediaWiki and it seems to be the perfect solution to set up a private wiki for our company. All our users are managed with G-Suite with a specific domain name, so we are hoping to use the GoogleLogin extension to restrict user with email based on our domain. I have set up a fresh install of MediaWiki on a subdomain of our server. I have installed Extension:GoogleLogin by following the steps in the extension documentation. I updated the settings in the LocalSettings.php file with the following: $wgGLSecret = 'XXXXX'; $wgGLAppId = 'XXXX'; $wgGLAllowedDomains
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.