Edit History

Gota de agua

Gota de agua

hello, i'm trying to run composer but every time i run a composer command i get the following error:

[RuntimeException]

Could not delete /home/lapluma/laplumaazul.tk-web/htdocs/wiki/vendor/compos

er /:

I am trying to make composer work on a shared host and I am executing its commands by ssh but when running the update script <code>php composer.phar update --no-dev</code> it gives me the error above,  exist any the solution for this? I have tried to manually delete the composer folder and its contents and it keeps marking the same thing.

Gota de agua

Gota de agua

hello, i'm trying to run composer but every time i run a composer command i get the following error:

[RuntimeException]

Could not delete /home/lapluma/laplumaazul.tk-web/htdocs/wiki/vendor/compos

er /:

I am trying to make composer work on a shared host and I am executing its commands by ssh but when running the update script <code>php composer.phar update --no-dev</code> it gives me the error above, does anyone Do you know the solution for this? I have tried to manually delete the composer folder and its contents and it keeps marking the same thing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.