Edit History

Fendy

Fendy

Hi :)

I am interested to use my own local mediawiki as a project management tool. I want to install extension / plugin that can allow me to use checkbox and dropdown menu so that I can indicate which task is in progress and which one is already close. I found bluespice checkbox extension to be the best candidate but it requires me to install bluespice first to use the extension.

I google and find nice article but the checkbox is reset whenever I edit my pages. So I need to check and re-check to mark my checkbox as completed.

So is there anyone can help and suggest how to make a clickable permanent checkbox? And I also need some help for making dropdown menu
Thank you

Best regards

Fendy

Fendy

Hi :)

I am interested to use my own local mediawiki as a project management tool. I want to install extension / plugin that can allow me to use checkbox and dropdown menu so that I can indicate which task is in progress and which one is already close. I found bluespice checkbox extension to be the best candidate but it requires me to install bluespice first to use the extension.

I google and find nice article but the checkbox is reset whenever I edit my pages. So I need to check and re-check to mark my checkbox as completed.

So is there anyone can help and suggest how to make a clickable permanent checkbox? And I also need some help for making dropdown menu
Thank you

Best regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.