Edit History

Newman2

Newman2

18 hours ago, Skizzerz said:

The "wiki ID" is a fancy term for "the name of the database where the wiki lives." So, something in your configuration is not setting the database name and/or database prefix correctly for this wiki. My guess has to do with the fact that it's a double subdomain "en.en" and your mapping of subdomain to database name is not changing that period to something else -- periods are not valid in database names or table prefixes.

My wiki has a double subdomain because the single "en" subdomain redirects to the main wiki when I click on the wiki directory. Even the domain penguingamestudio.com gives the same error when you click on mw19. If the double subdomain works, then how am I supposed to determine the wiki ID?

Newman2

Newman2

11 hours ago, Skizzerz said:

The "wiki ID" is a fancy term for "the name of the database where the wiki lives." So, something in your configuration is not setting the database name and/or database prefix correctly for this wiki. My guess has to do with the fact that it's a double subdomain "en.en" and your mapping of subdomain to database name is not changing that period to something else -- periods are not valid in database names or table prefixes.

My wiki has a double subdomain because the single "en" subdomain redirects to the main wiki when I click on the wiki directory. If the double subdomain works, then how am I supposed to determine the wiki ID?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.