Revision 0 does not exist

TarantinoArchives

Question

So my wiki has gone through a few decades of upgrades and I would consider its database surely rife for optimization. I noticed this as I am unable to upgrade to the latest LTS, so now I am trying to isolate and fix as many problems with the database as I can.

One is shoddy files and other corruptions. Most maintenance scripts don't seem to really fix this.

One problem I have is similar to this one https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34143056/main-page-error-of-mediawiki

I have a file that displays properly but has no 0 revision registered for some reason and I cannot edit it, either. None of the "fixes" I can find on here and elsewhere on the web really help. I appreciate any pointers to maintenance scripts, hacks and other tips to really (really) fix flawed database structures etc...

Example for a very concrete file where I have this problem> https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/File:Jackpalance.jpg

It says "There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, search the related logs, or create this page." but that doesnt work because it gets me to the page with the error " The revision #0 of the page named "File:Jackpalance.jpg" does not exist. This is usually caused by following an outdated history link to a page that has been deleted. Details can be found in the deletion log."

And now I am stuck... I don't even know how to reliably catch all instances of such problems in the database and then how to "clean" them up (e.g. by properly re-uploading them)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet