Skizzerz

What would you like to see next?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see next?

• Guides and manuals
    • Helper applications
    • Template, Module, and Gadget repository
    • Other

As I'm working on rolling out new content and features for the site, I wanted to poll all of you for what you think would be great to see here. Please let me know in the poll as well as by posting your opinions :)

To explain the options a bit more:

1. Guides and manuals: This would be curated content created by myself and others who wish to submit content. It will aim to achieve a high level of quality and readability. Topics would largely cover places where the documentation on mediawiki.org is unclear, missing, bad, or out of scope. For example, I am working on a comprehensive installation guide which should be published to the public in the coming weeks.
  2. Helper applications: This would be things like the Pretty URL Generator -- little tools to make your life easier as a system administrator or wiki editor.
  3. Template, Module, and Gadget repository: This is where you (the community) can help chip in. I'd open up uploading of templates, modules, and gadgets that you feel are generally useful. You can publish them for others to use on their own sites.
  4. Other: Anything else. Let me know what in a reply!
Edited by Skizzerz
explain options (see edit history)