Is there a way to find what extension is use on a wiki page?

SecretUser

Question

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to find out which extension is use for a specific thing.

I have naviguate a lot on wikipedia and sometimes I found some functionality that I would like to implement on my mediawiki.

For exemple in : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivalité_entre_l'Angleterre_et_l'Argentine_en_football#Articles_connexes

I would like to know what extension is use to make the display/hide of the green block.

If you have an idea or solutions, it could be really helpfull.

Thanks by advance.

image.png.ed9ffe4b6c1d7be1b0c4324cb2211477.png

Edited by SecretUser (see edit history)

4 answers to this question

Check Special:Version on the wiki to see if they have any extensions that seem related to the feature in question, and then searching mediawiki.org about it is your best bet. There's no one answer that will 100% work for any arbitrary feature. For things that appear in the page itself, editing/viewing the source of the page may help as well (you may need to go through some nested template rabbit holes first though)